PV Powered continues to deliver industry leading reliability and technical innovations that lower the cost of installation. The addition of a factory-integrated AC and DC PV System Disconnect that exceeds UL and NEC requirements is exactly what you have come to expect from PV Powered.
Our inverter architecture with deep software integration and significantly lower parts count is the foundation of PV Powereds industry-leading reliability. Validated by sophisticated reliability modeling and rigorous endurance testing we are confident in our claim of lowest lifetime cost.
The new integrated PV System Disconnect reduces total installation interconnects from 15 to 5, eliminating common failure points. Optimally placed knockouts provide a variety of conduit routing options with minimized bending requirements further saving on installation time and material costs. Our robust testing of the switch mechanism to UL 98 standards ensures inspector approval.
PV Powereds string inverters are backed by the industrys first nation-wide ten year warranty and a service reimbursement program unparalleled in the industry. Optional performance monitoring is available which includes low cost, secure web-based access to your systems status and performance history.
*This item will be shipped freight due to weight and to avoid damage- please call 1-866.274.0642 for shipping quote, or place order and you will be contacted shortly with a shipping quote before you are charged.
* Endurance tested to 20 year operating life
* Significant software integration versus complex hardware design
* Lowest part counts and fewest interconnects eliminate common failure points
* Field-proven with thousands of units installed nationwide
Integrated AC and DC PV System Disconnect:
* Robust testing of switch mechanism to UL98 standard ensures inspector approval
* Single AC and DC switch visible and lockable in the OFF position
* Internal wire racewy isolates the conductors for each circuit, AC, DC, and LV DC communications
* Internal wire raceway easily accommodates up to four inverters side-by-side
* UL 98 and NEC 690 compliant
* Direct-to-wall surface enclosure mounting design allows for easy back entry installation
* Factory integrated inverter and PV System Disconnect eliminates the need for extra equipment
* Interconnections reduced from 15 to 5 points, saving installation time and material costs
* Field-configurable inverter grounding scheme with simple jumper selection
* Optimally placed knockouts for a variety of conduit routing with minimized bending
* No special clubs or purchase requirements to get the best technical support in the industry
* Live phone support
* $150 service reimbursement that sets the industry standard for RMA compensation
* Optional performance monitoring available
Quick Start Installation Guide
PV Powered WarrantyInstallation and Operators Manual
PVP Warranty Returns