KD315GX-LPB, 325 Watt Solar Panel
**Please note that $100 reboxing fee is applied when the order quantity is odd number or less than 20 panels.
As a pioneer with 35 years in solar, Kyocera demonstrates
leadership in the development of solar energy products.
Kyoceras Kaizen Philosophy, commitment to continuous
improvement, is shown by repeatedly achieving world record
Kyocera Quality Built In:
- New frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa
(50 psf) or wind speeds of 130 mph (ASTM E1830) and
traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf) to support
increased snow load
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules
at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical
integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera
complete control over every step of the manufacturing process,
producing modules with the industrys tightest power tolerance,
promising high quality and efficiency.
- Superior Built-In Quality
- Proven Superior Field Performance
- Tight Power Tolerance
- 20 Year Warranty
- 5 Year Workmanship Warranty
This item is shipped freight to avoid damage. Please call 1.866.274.0642 for a custom quote, or shipping will be calculated and confirmed with customer upon placed order.
*Items shipped to CA are subject to tax.
Min Temp: -40
Manufacturer Part No: